What can I study on a Student Visa?

  • University Studies
    they allow you to obtain a globally recognised degree: Bachelor degree or Master degree or MBA (Master of Business Administration) or PHD. You can study these programs in public or private universities, as well as private schools
  • Vocational Training
    these courses are more practical-oriented than university studies and some can be really flexible to allow you time to work (2-days lectures per week) and affordable (from $1500/term). It encompasses Certificates, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas. A vast number of areas are covered by these courses: mainly trade careers, Sports, Business, Massage, Webdesign etc.
  • English Language Courses
    intensive courses from Monday to Friday which will allow you to quickly improve your English level, to prepare for a specific exam (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge), or to specialise yourself in a specific domain: English for Business, English for Health Professionals etc.
The website immi.gov.au indicates that the student Visa allows you to work 40h per fortnight and without limitation during your school holidays

Why enrol with Students International?

Students International is a professional student recruitment and training company providing students and parents with current information about studies offered in Australia. Students International offers information about the selected destination, the universities, programs, admissions, accommodations and student Visas. Students International was established in 1992 with a longstanding reputation as one of Australia’s leading education agencies.

Students International works with experienced MARA agents to provide authentic services. All our partners are qualified and trained to provide quality immigration advice and assistance for Australia. This includes help in lodging visa applications. Our partners migration agents are endowed with sufficient knowledge of migration law & procedure, and they excel in providing immigration assistance.